Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 71.....in the land of country music

I'm in Nashville!!! I'm in the most gorgeous hotel room, in the most beautiful hotel I've ever been in. At the moment I'm sitting in the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. It is the most spectacular place I have ever seen.......

What a day yesterday was! I wish my brain could  have recorded every second of the day on live because I wanted to soak it all up and record every part of it. I have met some of the coolest most awesome women so far and I'm already envisioning the tears on Monday when it's time to say goodbye! I know I have made new lifelong friends that I will stay connected with.

I'm up having my shake mix in my coffee. Let me just tell you, even though I practiced portion control last night, I did partake in every part of the meal but it was probably the nicest meal that I have ever eat. We were given an envelope full of cash upon our arrival to cover our lunch expense since we got here early. So I opted for a slice of vegetarian pizza and ate about half. I've been sucking down the water to ensure that I stay hydrated. Plus taking my oscillium stuff so I don't get sick. LOL Dinner was a different story. It was an already decided course, but we got to choose our main entree. I chose the filet mignon. OMG YUMMY!!!! It was like a 5 course meal and it was so delicious but I had a little bit of everything, but didn't clear my plate. I was pleasantly full but not overstuffed. I did check out the gym facilities and plan on hitting them tomorrow when we have free time, but today is going to be action packed so i may not have time to hit it today.

I'm surrounded by an amazing group of women, in an amazing place and this is the craziest experience. Words can't describe this experience. That a group of people would go to such lengths to take care of ME!

So here is to another busy emotional day.................

No comments:

Post a Comment