Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 1 starts!

Here it is!! Day 1 of my new 90 day challenge has begun!! I have seen some amazing results with Visalus and I want to continue to change my body along with motivating and inspiring others to take their own 90 day challenge!

I feel amazing at how far I have come since March 2012. I have changed my body, my mind and my health to actually feel the age I am. Even younger! Never again will I be overweight, unhealthy and unhappy with myself. I should have started this blog when I first started, but it's a learning experience and my challenges have been filled with ups and downs, frustrations, successes, and learning self-acceptance. For me, something finally "clicked" and I was determined to be NOT be miserable, overweight and unhappy for myself. Some days have not been easy and I have wanted to give up, but I keep seeing changes and it keeps me motivated and pushing on!!

I am going to post Day 1 measurements and a picture later and try to update pictures and measurements weekly so I can see my progress and share with others!


This is Day 1.
WEIGHT: 176.0 lbs
CHEST: 41 in
R THIGH: 20.5 in
HIPS: 36 in
WAIST: 37 in

What did I do today?? I had a breakfast shake, lunch shake, healthy dinner and some healthy snacks. I got in an hour at the gym (combination cardio/weights).  Today was an overall good day. I'm excited about the new challenge and I feel that I can do this. :)

1 comment: