Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 2

Day 2................

Nothing like waking up at 7 a.m. on my day to sleep in! Guess my body is adjusting to school times easier than I am!

Had my cup of coffee first thing, then followed up with a French Vanilla Latte Shake. So yummy! It's becoming one of my favorite shakes for morning.......for a snack I had some hummus and a piece of pita bread. I never liked hummus before, but now it's one of my go-to foods for snack time. Then I got busy painting.....LOL I hate to paint, mostly it's the prep work before hand and the clean up after but Damon did most of the prep work and I got busy painting walls. We picked the colors "rejuvination" (a light shade of green) and "beachwalk" (a shade of brown/tan but looks like sand)....we alternated the colors on the walls so to break up the same color. I kind of like the names of the colors. Kind of signifies "rejuvinating" my life and I love the beach, so it fit perfectly! Anyway, after about 2 hours of painting and making a mess, I got it done! Still some minor clean up and putting switch covers back on but I'm pretty happy with it.

Had my lunch time shake. Consisted of Chocolate almond milk, 2 squares of dark chocolate, 1 tsp of sf/ff chocolate pudding mix and 2 scoops of shake mix, flax seed and blended! This is one of my favorite shakes. The flax seed gives me the fiber I need and the chocolate gets chopped up into very tiny pieces so I get my chocolate fix as well.

I could have done better on water today, I have noticed that I'm really hungry and really thirsty today so that tells me that I didn't get enough water. But the day isn't over.

Oh yeah, we got a tropical storm/soon to be hurricane heading up the coast! YAY! LOL......not much prep for us to do. We'll get mostly rain and wind, but even in these conditions I still managed to get my 2 shakes in for the day and getting ready to head out for dinner. What healthy choices will I make tonite??

All in all, productive day even with no gym time. But today is my day off and I think i got a good workout climbing up and down the ladder and painting!

NOTE: We went to a nice restaurant for dinner and I chose the chicken caesar salad, I ate about half of it and drank 2 glasses of water with lemon....I also had a very small piece of bread with my salad and about 1/2 cup whole mushrooms in a wine sautee.....very good. I was full after dinner, but not miserably full!


No comments:

Post a Comment