Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 11 morphed into Day 12 yet again......still no end in sight!

I am really hoping that this blog ends on a spectacular note since it's started on such a stellar note (note the sarcasm in that statement).

I will say again, this is NOT how I wanted to motivate and get others involved on my journey BUT I guess this is the best way to do it since this can show others that there will be times in our lives that we have to face the rough times.....and this is definitely a rough time for me being sick.

Ok so apparently I totally forgot to blog yesterday and didn't realize it until Cruel Intentions was over at 1:30 this morning LOL..so oh well........

I did too much yesterday. I did all my fruit prep and cooked tacos for dinner yesterday and that took all the energy I had. I ended up showered and in bed by 6. Still not feeling well and yesterday I got most of both shakes in. It's just so hard when my stomach is still not feeling well and i just overall still feel like crap. Went in to the gym but my trainer was like ummmm NO you need to go home. So i was thankful for that. I came home and went back to bed!

Today I got the girls off to school (Josh still sick) and went back to bed until 11 a.m. then got up and had my shake. Added some baby spinach leaves to my shake and you can't taste it and i read that it's supposed to be really good for you. At this point I need all the good I can get. I managed to drink that but then no snacks, did get a couple bottles of water in today but that's it. As far as snacks, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with some cardio smart butter to settle my stomach and another strawberry/spinach shake and that one was hard to finish.....UGH....this is SO not me!

I am snacking on some dehydrated banana chips now and drinking a small can of sprite (GASP! Yes a soda for the first time since March!), but it's one of those little 7.5oz cans that is only supposed to be 90 calories per can, so i'm HOPING that this settles my stomach. I may seriously need to go to the doctor if I'm not better soon. Josh is definitely going back to the doctor tomorrow, poor kid has been sick since Sunday, for the 2nd time! He passed out in the kitchen making some pasta so he needs something!

Sorry this has been so de-motivating....i hope this has not led you all astray but shown you that there will be days, weeks.......that you will lose your way but keep going, even if it's half steps......you'll get back on track. Own it, make it yours and make it the best you can, even if it's not your best.....

Hoping tomorrow is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment