Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 22...........busy day.......

8/6*Well today was not as successful as I would have liked for it to be as far as eating........

I had 2 pieces of bacon and 2 cinnamon rolls this morning and my shake. YIKES! But I knew that I was going canoeing this afternoon and did not want to get hungry and be starving floating down the river. I took some snacks, and did eat a protein bar and some string cheese and lots of water which helped.......then went to dinner with Damon's folks for my birthday dinner..........but didn't eat much.....had some pulled pork (very little), potato salad (very little), apple coleslaw, green beans, roll and I'm stuffed.....and I haven't gotten my 2nd shake of the day in yet! I guess these days will happen...



I have really made an effort this week with the gym and made it every day but one....today counted as a workout because we were canoeing and that in itself was a workout. I did two workouts and cardio this week and I really felt great that I did that, BUT my weight is going UP!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I have read about this and I am hoping that it's because my workouts are becoming more intense and my weights are going up and because I'm hitting the gym on a daily basis this week?? My diet has been the same....2 shakes a day, lots of water, snacks in between, the only real difference is having dinner instead of doing a shake.........i've been doing morning and afternoon shake vs. morning and dinner shake...........getting frustrated here.....so far this challenge, my weight has gone up and down like a roller coaster and i'm doing everything right, at least i feel that I am and I'm so afraid of the scale going up and up and up and up.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here I go in freak out mode..........guess I go back to the gym and bust my butt...........but i don't know what I'm doing wrong so I don't know what to fix.............this is such a frustrating struggle and I am so tired of trying and trying and not knowing what to do..........

Tomorrow is another day.......I guess I'll keep at it..........

No comments:

Post a Comment