Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 13.......and there IS light at the end of the tunnel....

Yesssssssss!!! Finally.....I woke up this morning and felt WAY better! :) I was even able to get up and have a cup of coffee before taking the girls to school. I came home and ate a piece of whole wheat toast with some applesauce on top before heading to the gym.

I did an hour at the gym....30 minute training session and 30 min of cardio. I definitely felt better but zapped some of my energy. At least I got in there and did it. Also did new measurements today. It's exciting taking measurements every month, so I can see that these challenges DO work and healthy eating habits and exercise DO work. Here are the results from April 9 to today!

Weight: 196 down to 170 (I started my first challenge 1 month prior to starting gym at 208.8)
Body Fat %: 37.7% down to 34%
Body Mass %: 31.6 down to 27.4
FAT Weight: 73.8 down to 57.8
Lean Body Weight: 122.2 down to 112.2
Waist: 43 inches down to 37 3/4inches
Hips: 46 inches down to 39 3/4inches
Right Arm: 13 3/4 inches down to 12 3/4 inches
Right Thigh: 22 1/4 inches down to 20 1/4 inches
Right Calf: 15 inches down to 13 3/4 inches

I lost my measurements taken during my first month of my first challenge due to a computer crash, so I don't have those, but I know my starting weight on March 2, 2012 (Day 1, 1st challenge) was 208.8 pounds. I was in a size 18, wearing XL t-shirts, XL yoga pants/stretch pants and size 8 1/2 shoe, size 9 underwear, 44DD bra.

Today I'm wearing a size 13 shorts/pants, size L workout pants, size L shirts, size 7 underwear, not sure on the bra as the 44DD is huge on me now, shoe size 8......so it works!!! It really does work. Hard work, exercise, eating right and visalus has helped me make this transformation and I'm not done yet! Not even close. I'm really going to try and push my body to see how lean and healthy I can get. I've never pushed myself before, just always thought I would be fat forever, but no more.......

I did get my 2 shakes in today and even though I still didn't eat much, it's getting better....

On a side note......SALMONELLA is what has torn my gut up this week!! AGHHHHHHHH Like I'm not already a food paranoid freak...........oh well, I'm on the mend and it can only get better from here. :) Happy blogging will follow.....(i hope ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment