Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 15.........running on fumes.....

Fighting to keep my eyes open, it's been a long day and I'm very sleepy......been up since 5 a.m. and I didn't go to sleep till late. My sister got in early this morning (5 a.m.) and I've been up ever since!

Had breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning. Enjoyed some EggBeater's, hashbrowns, a piece of country ham, 1 biscuit and a little bit of gravy with some water. I ate just enough to get full but not too full. I had my shake several hours later, after watching that tear jerker of a movie The Vow......and had a yogurt for my snack. Drank lots of water today because we sat outside most of the day visiting and catching up and it was hot. Unloaded my sister's uhaul and unpacked her stuff, got her all set up so I got my exercise in for the day, sweated plenty!

Had 2 very small pieces of baked barbecue chicken, very small serving of red beans and rice, and a small serving of cottage cheese for dinner then followed that up with my evening shake. I'm comfortable but not really full, my metabolism is really kicking in this evening because my stomach is really growling tonite.

I can't focus on this blog tonite however because I'm so damn tired....I'm going to bed....good day, so glad to see my sister and overall a very good day!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment