Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 14.......Bye Bye Germs and fat!

YAY!!! I'm feeling so much better! AND I stepped on the scale to see a lovely 166 pounds this morning!!! HELL YEAH!!! I have not seen a number like that in a very long time and I am over the moon! My size 13 shorts are falling off now!! I am thrilled! :) A little sore from training yesterday but it feels good and my stomach is finally getting back to normal.

I did a good bleach cleanse today of my entire house!! Swept, mopped and said bye bye to all the bad germs! It felt good to do a good cleanse of germs and fat! Got my 2 shakes in today and stayed busy all day. Still no love with getting shrek out of my swimming pool but I'm working on it LOL (my above ground pool is SO GREEN!) I didn't snack a lot, I did have a drinkable yogurt and some applesauce and then had a BLT for dinner with a little bit of baked beans and 1 potato skin with some shredded pork on it. I really didn't eat a lot but got quite a bit of water in. My tummy is rumbling and I'm hungry so might get a snack in before I fall asleep or I'll be up all night.

This is gonna be short.......but had a good day! Never give up!! Live for the good days and breathe through the bad ones! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment