Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 16, Nothing but rain today....

Sometimes you just gotta have rain to cleanse things........today was one of those days......a day for cleansing.....woke up to rain rain rain.........

Had my 2 shakes today and haven't been to the gym since Thursday, but have been cleaning house, doing chores and helping my sister unpack and organize so it's not like I have been sitting on my ass. I did snack a little today and made spaghetti for dinner with whole wheat pasta. I also had a small salad with a piece of garlic bread for dinner and now having some coffee before bed! HA! Nothing like some caffeine before bed.....back to the grind tomorrow...

Not much to blog about today....not really in the mood for writing tonite....so short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment